Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ready to GO to Summer!



Today, I picked Madeline up from her last day of "school". Apparently, they must have had conversations today about summer break, because when she climbed in the car she excitedly told me about how she was ready to "go" to summer, like it was an actual place! Me too! This was Maddie's first year of attending school, and she passed with flying colors! What a difference 9 months makes, I can attribute many of her social skills & growth in doing things independently to her time at school.

She had two very loving teachers whom I often heard Maddie speak lovingly about. I am thankful we selected a program that has enriched Maddie intellectually and fostered a great start for learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations