Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pampered!



Over our Thanksgiving break, Maddie and I made a day trip to Garden City. It has been over 10 years since I have been back to Garden. Dustin was using the day to go hunting, so Maddie and I headed to see my Grandma, and Maddie's great grandma Harriett in Ness City. We decided since Garden was only another hour and a half to make to the trip to visit Hayley and Brayley. Hayley was one of my best friends growing up and in highschool. She now has a little girl too, Brayley. Hayley has visited us in Kansas City multiple times, so it was more than our turn to return the favor. We had a quick lunch at an old favorite El Zarape's, and then stopped by a couple of shops in Garden. We then visited their home and Hayley's shop, High Maintenance. Our girls quickly became buddies, and Brayley was great at entertaining Maddie, which is not always an easy task, haha! Once we got to Hayley's shop, Brayley offered to paint Maddie's nails. Maddie loves to get her nails and toes done right now, in fact we have to do it almost nightly. If I am not home, Maddie makes her daddy paint her nails. Brayley set up a nail station for Maddie and got to work! After they were done, I took the girls next door to Hot Nails (a place I used to get my nails and toes done when I was in highschool) for a pedicure. It was Maddie's first, and she loved it. Thanks Hayley and Brayley for a fun time, back in GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations