Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Christmas Recap #1




So, as my last blog states...I am behind. I have been behind since before Thanksgiving in all aspects of my life! But, for good reason! I am pregnant! We found out before Thanksgiving that we are expecting baby Dibble #2 in July. So, I have been super sick this round, thus many things have taken a backseat everything else that has to happen as I didn't have much energy! I am finally (fingers crossed) feeling better. So, here I am back to recap our wonderful Christmas!

This year was our first Christmas in our new home! So, I loved decorating every room for the holidays! I ended up putting up 5 trees! I grew up having themed christmas trees, and a tree in almost every room. So, now that I have the extra space I took full advantage! I remember when we were moving, my brother in law commented on how many trees he was hauling to our basement storage room. And, I added one more this year, a 12 ft tree for our entry! Here are a few pics of our decor this year....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations