Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cooking Fun!






I have been busy designing a couple of fun parties I am hosting later this month! It is safe to say I love the designing & decorating part of hosting a party, and not so much the cooking part! My patience for cooking and baking is basically non-existent. So, while browsing a few blogs I have found some darling items to add to my party, however I thought I better do a couple of trial runs before the parties to make sure that my versions actually turn out and are edible. Maddie loves to help anytime I am cooking something! So, we made a few different items this week that she joined in on the fun! Here are a few pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations