Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to School Breakfast!




















I think we started a new tradition! I grabbed a few things I had around the house, decorated our breakfast table, and had some special back to school prizes! We had such a fun morning getting ready for Maddie's first day of school this year! We had a special back to school breakfast with Maddie, Mommy & Mimi! (Daddy & Poppa were already at work). Maddie was very excited to go back to school! She had a great first day! The first thing she told me when I picked her up, "Mommy, I made some new friends!" We are so thankful that she goes to such a great preschool! Since, she is attending the same school, with different teachers she was super excited to see some of the same kids that were in her class last year as well as some new ones! What a fun year it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations